Rice University Boot Camps equip you with the essential skills to help guide you down a path to success in today’s digital world. With strategically engineered curricula, face-to-face interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience.
- Our programs cover the most in-demand skills* across coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, and fintech.
- You will build an in-depth portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge in our data, fintech, and web development programs or learn a variety of skills applicable to in-demand certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Tap into the extensive career support offered by Rice University Boot Camps, and gain access to a wide array of professional development resources.
- Our data, cybersecurity, and FinTech programs offer a part-time schedule, allowing you to advance your skills while maintaining your work schedule, with classes conveniently located in Houston, TX. For those individuals who wish to study at a faster pace, our coding program offers a full-time option.
- You will receive a non-credit Certificate of Completion from Rice University’s Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Rice University Boot Camps are offered through Rice University’s Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- Whether you choose to dive into coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, or fintech, students learn the key skills to make their mark in the industry.
- Gain access to career services including mock interviews, portfolio or homework reviews, coaching, soft-skills training, and more to help equip you for success in the job search.
- You will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
What Graduates Receive
- A robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from Rice University’s Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- First-hand experience in cyber and network security in our cybersecurity program, and a strong portfolio of applications and projects in our data analytics, fintech, and coding programs to display your proficiency.